- 1.5 lbs raw nuts (I used about 1.5 cups of each almonds, walnuts, pecans, and cashews)
- 2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
Preheat oven to 300F.
Spread the nuts out on a lined baking pan and roast them in the oven for 15 minutes.
Add the coconut oil to a bowl and add the nuts when they’re done roasting.
Add the coconut sugar, cayenne, rosemary, and sea salt.
Toss everything together and continue to toss until they’re well coated.
Wait for nuts to cool before you store them.